Acquisition of the family-tree certificate

Published: September 10, 2019
General Information, Wedding in Chania

Open family by marriage portion

Office for the opening portion is the family concerned Municipality or Community. The process is handled through ADS.

Required documents

1. Application – Declaration issued by the appropriate department or ADS. The Declaration should write: «In my personal responsibility and knowing the penalties provided for in paragraph 6 of Article 22 of Law 1599/1986, I declare that I have opened another family ration City»

2. Identity Crime

3. Authorization can not be directly concerned by the present

4. Copies of tax returns for two people

5. Duplicate Account PPC / OTE

6. Birth certificate

7. Marriage

8. Lixiarchiki birth

For opening family portion would have to pay anything.